How does Laser Teeth Whitening work?
The teeth whitening Croydon procedure is specifically designed to give you a comfortable and pleasant experience. Our Teeth Whitening can achieve up to 10 shades lighter in just one visit. The treatment is suitable for most people and is particularly successful in removing unsightly stains left by smoking, coffee, red wine, curry and most other dark staining food and drink. The teeth whitening results will vary for each individual depending on the natural shading of your teeth and the level of discolouration and staining present prior to the procedure.
The key to the success of our whitening system is the patente Laser light technology, which increases the potency of whitening in a fraction of the time and cost, compared to other techniques available.
It takes 30 minutes for our whitening agent to safely reach through the tooth enamel to the Dentin below (see diagram) the Dentin must be reached to whiten the teeth correctly.
OUR STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. The Teeth whitening London Technician will consult with you, examine your suitability, make an assessment and answer your questions.
2. You will then be prepared for the procedure, making sure you are comfortable and relaxed.
3. A protective gum barrier is applied to prevent the whitening gel from coming into contact with your gums.
4. The Technician will then apply the teeth-whitening gel to each individual tooth and places the Laser light in front of your teeth..
5. After 10 minutes the gel is removed and fresh gel is applied.
6. This procedure is repeated twice more (equalling 3 x 10 minutes)
7. The Technician will then ask you to rinse.
I wanted to look my best for my Wedding day, my teeth just weren't as bright as they once were. But in 1 hour you have returned my smile to a lovely bright shade, I couldn't be happier THANK YOU Teeth whitening Croydon.
Michelle - West Croydon