There are a lot of people who are asking about teeth whitening products that they can use. Most of the frequently asked questions by most of the customers are the following:
Do the teeth whiteners have the ability to damage the current dental restoration?
According to researches done by the professionals, it is said that ten per cent of carbamide peroxide is present in the whitening products. It is said that it is proven that it cannot damage the current dental restoration of the person.
Can the teeth whiteners that I am using damage my tooth nerves?
The research found out that there is no such thing as requiring a root canal process in utilizing tooth whitening problem. In such a way, no proof is existing that making use of teeth whitening products can damage the tooth nerve of a certain individual. That is why teeth whitening products are safe to use by everyone.
How can I guarantee that the teeth whitening products are safe to use?
Many bleaching items can be seen in every dentist office. Most of this bleaching product needst to be applied by a professional dentist to ensure the safety of the customer. Every product requires the seal of acceptance from ADA. It rests assured that products undergo many tests to make sure that it is safe. The ADA is responsible for making quality and safe products for any customer.
If you use home teeth whitening, you don’t need to worry about your safety. It is because the product is ensured safe to use, especially when the product has obtained the said certification from the ADA. Professional consultation is needed to guarantee the safety of the product.
The Ada certification is considered as one of the voluntary programs. However, this may not be the basis for the effectiveness of the product. Some teeth whitening g product does not have this certification. In this case, you do not need to worry about your safety. As mentioned above products having an ADA certification ensures the safety of every product. It is right, but we must take into consideration that all products are safe to have good feedback to the customer. No company will produce products which are not safe to use by their customer. No company will put the name of them at risk; that is why it rests assured that all whitening products are safe.
Are whitening products effective to use in removing stains in the teeth?
All teeth whitening is proven effective in removing dark stains in your teeth. This mainly because the product has a whitening formula which is effective to use. If your teeth turn into color yellow, then it can be easily solved by using the teeth whitening products. Whitening teeth may require months and weeks to see the result. That’s why it is a must that you will continue to use the product before you see the result. There is no such thing as a quick whitening product in which you will see the result for just a minute or an hour. Whitening of your teeth using home treatment or even a laser teeth treatment both will require long term effectiveness.
Although there are many kinds of whitening treatment, the level of whiteness of the teeth of a certain individual will depend. It differs in many factors; one is the bleaching treatment that will be used. The other one is the condition of your teeth if your teeth are severely damaged then it will be hard for you to whiten them easily for just a month.
What is the potential risk that can be present in using this teeth whitening?
Do you think using teeth whitening products have to side effects, especially when it is not done correctly? Yes, some things could happen if the teeth whitening treatment is not done in the right and perfect way of doing it. So there is a need that you need to check if the dentist is truly professional in doing such treatment.
After the teeth whitening treatment, other customers who have a high level of sensitivity may suffer from a mild irritation. This mid irritation can be present in the soft tissues of the mouth, particularly the gums of the mouth. Although the side effects are just temporary, there is a need for you to visit a dentist now and then.
To lower the effects of the sensitivity of the soft tissues, here are some ways that you can do:
- First things first, you need to brush your teeth regularly with a toothpaste that can sustain the sensitivity of your teeth. You need to make use of toothpaste who have potassium nitrate.
- A high fluoride product can also be used in lowering the effect of the sensitivity in the soft tissues. Product who is rich is fluoride helps the teeth to acquire the mineral that they need. The fluoride agent must be used after and even before the whitening agent is applied to have a long lasting effectivity.
- It is also necessary that you will avoid applying some whitening product in your teeth for at least 2 to 3 days. In this case, your teeth will have the ability to adapt to the whitening procedure. This may help reduce the sensitivity level of the soft tissues, especially your gums.
- Trays should only be should in a very short period. Make sure that you will not exceed up to 30 minutes per sessions 60 minutes per session.
Are there tips that can help me to have a bright smile?
Yes, of course, there are bright smile tips, and here are the following:
- For you to have a bright smile, all you need to do is to have good oral hygiene. This is the most important thing you need to make sure that you are taking care of your teeth properly. You must practice brushing your teeth three times a day to ensure that stain is removed.
- After eating or drinking beverages that can cause the stain to your teeth, you need to wash your teeth.